Tired of the conference in a box?
What we have learnt from being involved in over 6,521 conferences is:
1. Conference fatigue is real
2. Delegates fill up the back rows to avoid being caught like rabbits in a spotlight
3. Its normally just a Death by PowerPoint data dump in a darkened room all day
4. Poor internal presenters with bad slides fill badly planned agendas
5. No one ever remembers the message … and
6. Conferencing ROI is no more than pulling down the banners and adding up the bar bill
No more… we need to build a better conference
How to improve my conference. At USB, we can help you build better a better conference. We work with our clients to tailor their conference agenda, making the delegate experience a valuable one through team thinking interventions & facilitation, interview style presentations and business conference Television.