Professional Speaker, Dietician, Author, French foodie
Celynn Morin is a qualified health practitioner working as an international professional speaker and workplace wellbeing consultant. Celynn has strong South African roots and has recently moved to London to work in the United Kingdom and Europe. Celynn has been awarded the Certified Speaking Professional designation from the National Speakers Association of the United States. She has received the accolade of ‘Outperforming Speaker’ in 2018 by Vistage UK.
Celynn has co-authored two books and has developed various science-backed frameworks such as Performance Chemistry™, Wellculator™ and the FAB Quotient™. Her superpower is creating awareness and igniting better lifestyle choices that help individuals and teams stay resilient and sustain high performance.
“As a speaker/facilitator I really think Celynn is one of the best I have seen in over four years with Vistage: great content, very knowledgeable on her subject, great engagement in numerous different ways, very useful giveaways, slides and media of a very high standard and a great person too, who really lives her message.” – Ian Windle, Vistage UK, Group Chairman.
- Performance Chemistry™ – Be your own CEO (Chief Energy Officer) and mobilise energy on demand.
- Champagne Campaign: How to celebrate life, build a business and discover your raison d’être.
- Performance Chemistry™ using the Wellculator™ – A back-to-basics, simple framework for optimal health and happiness including embodiment practices for better work life balance and performance.
- HEALTH4Wealth – The vital 6 steps to leverage health for wealth (ideal for financial / insurance groups)
- FAB Quotient™ – How to fuel, activate and behave to manage energy, improve brain fitness and enhance resiliency.