Mentalist: As Seen On TV, Radio and Newspapers. Expert On Body Language, Influence, Leadership, Sales Training and Psychological Self Mastery.
- Mentalist with over 17 years of experience
- Has been performing professionally since the age of twelve
- Has presented both locally and internationally
- Has been featured on dozens of South Africa’s premier television and radio shows as well as dozens of newspapers and magazines. This includes a full feature story on South Africa’s foremost investigative journalism show Carte Blanche
- Specialises in influence, non-verbal communication, leadership and sales
- Besides his talks and shows, Gilan offers a 6-month comprehensive program which develops leadership, influence, persuasion, sales, communication and personal development
- Presents his shows, talks and training seminars unlike anyone else because he is the only mentalist with the qualifications to present this material
- Body Language in Business – 60 minutes
- Body Language with a fun male/female twist, great for audiences made of spouses – 30 minutes
- Influence101 – 60 minutes
- Leadership, Sales, Communication and Personal Growth – 6 month bespoke program
Gilan’s new show is DIFFERENT. The show is professional, intellectual entertainment, which engages everyone in their own way.”
Don’t miss out on securing a handful of repeat bookings. Whether you’ve experienced Gilan before or not, we will work together to take your event this year to a new high.
You should use Gilan when…
- You want an hour of interactive entertainment for your client or staff functions
- Your program could do with an MC who has a fresh approach
- You need an after-dinner or keynote speaker
- Yours teams could benefit by becoming more influential
- You want your sales staff to close more sales
- You need a comprehensive leadership, sales and personal growth program for the year
What effect is Gilan going to have on my teams and my business?
“I had my board meeting yesterday and everyone raved about Gilan” – Humphrey Borkum, Merril Lynch South Africa
“After workshopping communication, influence and leadership skills with Gilan, I set out to grow my business by 200%. Within a year my turnover has more than tripled.” – Ryan Sauer, Search Online Consulting.
“The content that I have seen Gilan present is practical and relevant to sales professionals, and if applied correctly, should have a direct impact on sales performance” – Paul Whalley, Trisail Consulting
Why are Gilan’s presentations of interest and relevance?
In today’s age, just as much emphasis is placed on soft skills as hard skills. We all know talented, educated people in business with all the “hard” skills of their occupation, however, because business is a “contact sport” these people fail to reach their true potential because of their lack of ability to communicate and influence most effectively.
Gilan’s presentations can be applied to a diversity of events and required outcomes. You might be looking for a thought-provoking and entertaining show of the power of the mind, a keynote talk on reading and influencing people, or a comprehensive leadership, communication or sales training program. With over 17 years of experience, Gilan’s abilities as a Mentalist and certified leadership speaker, trainer and coach enables him to help you achieve your goals.
“Gilan aligned with our client’s objective and they loved it” –Nazmira Saloojee, The Actuate Group
What makes Gilan different to other speakers?
The speaking and training circuit was not Gilan’s first stop: since the age of twelve he has been performing shows professionally. Having been mentored as a Mentalist, Gilan specializes in entertaining demonstrations of thought-reading, non-verbal communication, influence and other aspects of mentalism. Due to the high demand Gilan has joined the speaking circuit. Unlike any other speaker or trainer, Gilan is able to convey valuable and practical skills while at the same time engaging his audiences with interactive pieces of mentalism to optimize retention and heighten the experience for everyone involved.
“I have seen various talks on similar subject matter but you can see immediately that Gilan speaks from a position of experience and authenticity” –Paul McConnon, Unique Speaker Bureau
How would I describe my delivery style as a presenter?
Gilan’s delivery is a moderately fast-paced and action-packed style. What makes it unique is his incorporation of his mind-blowing mentalism feats which help to demonstrate techniques and keep his audiences engaged. Gilan enjoys a good story and shares a sense of humour throughout his presentations. He never swears and is completely respectful to all demographics.