Behavioural Strategist, Facilitator and Author
Joni Peddie fulfils her life purpose as a human behaviourist working with individuals and corporate teams as a coach and a straight-talking facilitator. In a world of dynamic complexity, there is a desperate need for self-awareness, agility, and a greater understanding of “what makes others tick”… and most importantly, interpersonal skills-all of which Joni embodies and teaches others.
She is co-founder with Celynn Erasmus of the FAB Quotient™ . Together or independently they present “How to boost your FAB Q™?”, a unique Quotient (aligned with IQ and EQ) providing a flexible and pragmatic approach to help people fight fatigue and stay resilient so that they flourish, thrive and live purposefully.
- Are you transacting your health for wealth?
- The FAB Quotient™ Provides a practical toolkit to empower high-performing individuals and teams – fight fatigue, stay resilient both personally and at work. Harnesses the emergence effect of the three essential dimensions for resilience, purposeful performance and happiness.
- Behaviour Chemistry & The FAB Quotient™ Ignites self awareness, understanding and the authentic “you” to navigate tough and turbulent times. This signature talk creates awareness of the strategic elements [em]powering the authentic you. ‘Wonder & curiosity are the precursors to innovative thinking and ultimately business performance.’
- HEALTH & The FAB Quotient™ Life is all about transactions. Are you transacting your health for wealth? This presentation addresses six strategies that help high performing individuals transact and create assets around their health to drive personal and organisational performance and productivity.
Celynn Erasmus and Joni Peddie present on the FAB Quotient – both individually or as a duo. Click on this link to view more on the FAB duo option.
The FAB Quotient™ – a unique Quotient (aligned with IQ and EQ) providing a flexible and pragmatic approach to help people fight fatigue and stay resilient so that they flourish, thrive and live purposefully.
Along with her dynamic partner, Celynn Erasmus, they have launched Book 1 of the FAB Quotient™; an Online FAB Q™ Academy (21 video modules) and on-the-go “activation” tools.
Joni and Celynn present the “How to boost your FAB Q™?” key note talk, either together or
separately. The aim is to build awareness in a manner which reflects ‘simplicity at the far side of behavioural science complexity’, keeping audiences enthralled, engaged and most importantly … ready to take action!
Joni is also steeped in deep knowledge of the Enneagram (9 Personality Types), which illuminates powerful ways to transform individuals, teams and organisations by getting people to understand…
- What makes each of us “tick”?
- How do we play to our strengths, to maximise effectiveness in our “time-poor” lives?
How do we harness the complexity of interpersonal relationships… both at work and at home, for sustainable behaviour shifts!
Joni studied Psychology and Marketing paving the way for a great career working for 3 multi-national FMCG Organisations, both locally and internationally. Her zest for people asset management prompted her to start her own business 18 years ago: The BizComm® Group.
In addition, Joni co-founded the Enneagram Institute SA in 2005 (associated with the New York Institute).
In the last 7 years, she’s threaded this passion into the “B” of the FAB Quotient™ with Celynn Erasmus (co-founder of the FAB Quotient™).