Reputation management – have a commitment to excellence and leave a legacy of which you can be proud
“I believe that Personal Branding is the key to being successful. It is of relevance to people running their own businesses or working for a corporate. My personal experience around building my own brand in business and in a corporate is extremely valuable. I own and run a very successful franchise at Discovery which keeps my content and experience relevant to those to whom I am presenting”.
- Women in Leadership
- Be the CEO of your own Brand – Reputation Management
Kate Moodley is currently a Franchise Director at Discovery and author of the book titled “IINC. Be the CEO of your Brand”. Her academic qualifications include a Masters in Law, LLB, BA CFP and MDP. She began her career in legal but quickly moved into the financial services industry and insurance in particular.
- 2015 Top Franchise Director at Discovery
- Nominated for Africa’s Most Influential Woman in Business and Govt- 2014
- Won Young Achiever Award- 2013
- Top 200 South Africans by the Mail and Guardian 2012
- Selected as the one of the 20 on the Power list by Woman and Home for 2012.
- Won the Rising Star award for the finance category.-2012
- Top Business Women of the Year and also Top Women Executive for South Africa. -2011
- CEO’s SA’s Most Influential Women in Business and Government for Insurance
Selected as “FNA”s Women who are making a difference”
Kate started her career as a Candidate Attorney with Deneys Reitz followed by a Legal Advisor with Old Mutual in 2003 and moved on to Momentum as a Business Development Manager in 2005. Her career grew in Momentum and she was soon appointed as a Regional Manager and then General Manager (Executive Management).
In 2010, she took the courageous step of becoming a Franchise Director at Discovery – essentially running her own business and team under the Discovery umbrella.