Ensure you meet the criteria
Complete the speaker application form with all relevant documentation and links
Application will be reviewed by a speaker panel in FEB, JUNE and SEPT
Approved applicants will be invited engage with USB to confirm that they are a good fit
Successful speakers will be onboarded into the bureau
Thank you for your interest in the Unique Speaker Bureau. USB is proud to manage and represent global and local Premier League speakers who bring the highest level of professionalism and thought leadership to the conference stage and are contributing to the growth of the industry through our Build a Better Conference strategy. Our rigorous speaker selection process is designed to attract both top speakers and to develop high potential talent who already have a professional speaking presence. Key aspects of our selection process include:
- The brand profile and presence of the speaker
- The ability to deliver powerful and memorable keynote speeches, facilitation, and audience interaction.
- A high level of expertise and thought leadership in their chosen field
- The relevance and market demand for the speaker message
- The quality of speaker marketing material
Before proceeding to the application, please ensure that you meet All the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 paid speaker bookings per month (average over a year)
- Minimum speaker fee of R22000
- A clear market positioning and message
- Contactable reference (name, contact no. and email) of 3 corporate clients who have viewed your presentation.
- 3 x testimonials received from corporate presentations delivered in the past 12 months
- 1 x Hi Res Head and shoulder photograph – colour
- 1 x Hi Res Full body photograph – colour
- Link to YouTube video of a public presentation/s done in the last 12 months
- Link to a 5 minute videoclip of you explaining why you would be an asset to USB AND
- Link to a 5 minute videoclip of your current keynote presentation.
Feb, June, September
If you meet ALL of the requirements above please apply HERE.
USB believes strongly in developing the best talent in the industry. If you do not yet meet all of the above requirements, please consider the following
to build your speaking career.
- Contact the Professional Speakers Association who actively support speaker development at www.psasouthernafrica.co.za
- Work with USB’s development partners – contact Yusuf via email at email@example.com
- Attend the USB Henley Executive Speaker Programme to hone and polish your presentation skills.
- Invest in coaching with Lynn Baker develop a powerful keynote message
- Get top class visual collateral from our USB strategic partners Melissa Hogarth (photography) and Uzi Films (videography) and GM Design (brand and website) at preferential USB rate.