USB New Speaker Selection Process
May we take this opportunity of thanking you for the interest you have shown in Unique Speaker Bureau.
Unique Speaker Bureau receive in excess of 50 new speaker requests per month and in order to ensure equal opportunity for all, we kindly request that you complete and return the information requested below.
The process for Speaker representation by Unique Speaker Bureau is as follows:
- Step # 1 – Please review the Criteria for USB representation, if you believe you qualify, please go to Step 2
- Step # 2 – Complete the ‘New Speaker’ application form below
- Step # 3 – Complete the ‘Speaker Category & Topic’ form below
- Step # 4 – Collate and submit the list of requirements noted in Step # 4
- Please forward all the completed forms and required attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Unique Speaker Bureau team and qualified representatives meet once a quarter to review applications
- Once the USB team have reviewed the application, potential speakers will be notified of their decision.
Unique Speaker Bureau are highly regarded in the conference and corporate events market, because they have adhered to a strict speaker selection process and clients have come to trust their judgement. In this regard,
Speakers are selected on a wide range of criteria, for the record and your interest, please see below a guideline of considerations used when during the speaker selection process, which includes but is not limited to:-
- Professionalism as a Speaker and the ability to deliver powerful and memorable keynote speeches
- Relevant knowledge, experience and content of chosen subject
- Relevance of category and topic in line with current speaker / market demand
- A maximum of 3 Speakers are represented on any one topic, at any one time in the USB stable
- Professionalism of personal brand profile and quality of marketing collateral
- The quality of video content available to view and market the Speaker
- The quality of corporate recommendations on previous presentations delivered by the speaker
- Unique Speaker Bureau assessment of demand for the speaker and the subject
Please read and review the attached information.