Co-founder of the Enneagram Institute of South Africa and Behavioural Performance Strategist
MC | Keynote | Facilitation | Learning and Development
Joni is passionate about partnering with Leaders & Teams to ignite team cohesion, collaboration & performance. As a Behavioural Strategist & Founding Member of the Enneagram Institute of SA, Joni focuses on… What makes people “tick” and how to harness the complexity of interpersonal relationships. Joni is an accredited EQ Assessor (with Six Seconds, based in Dubai) Joni co-authored the book: The FAB Quotient™: Experience Resilient Energy and Fight Fatigue, to enable people who are sick, tired and stressed to become more resilient in our time-poor society.
Most of us are struggling with energy issues. We are working longer hours, juggling many balls and stress is a constant in our lives. Many of us are suffering fatigue, a plethora of health issues and more and more of us are leaning towards burn-out.
What’s the knock-on effect?
- Poor lifestyle choices… no balance & little “down-time”
- Being time poor & eating on the run
- Reduced employee engagement
- Employee churn & hence talent retention issues
- Poor health and high absenteeism
- MANY more people are operating way below their potential, resulting in high presenteeism