Co-founder of the Enneagram Institute of South Africa and Behavioural Performance Strategist
MC | Keynote | Facilitation | Learning and Development
Joni is passionate about partnering with Leaders & Teams to ignite team cohesion, collaboration & performance. As a Behavioural Strategist & Founding Member of the Enneagram Institute of SA, Joni focuses on… What makes people “tick” and how to harness the complexity of interpersonal relationships. Joni is an accredited EQ Assessor (with Six Seconds, based in Dubai) Joni co-authored the book: The FAB Quotient™: Experience Resilient Energy and Fight Fatigue, to enable people who are sick, tired and stressed to become more resilient in our time-poor society.
Most of us are struggling with energy issues. We are working longer hours, juggling many balls and stress is a constant in our lives. Many of us are suffering fatigue, a plethora of health issues and more and more of us are leaning towards burn-out.
What’s the knock-on effect?
- Poor lifestyle choices… no balance & little “down-time”
- Being time poor & eating on the run
- Reduced employee engagement
- Employee churn & hence talent retention issues
- Poor health and high absenteeism
- MANY more people are operating way below their potential, resulting in high presenteeism
- Are you transacting your health for wealth?
- The FAB Quotient™
- Behaviour Chemistry & The FAB Quotient™
- HEALTH & The FAB Quotient™
The Resilient Energy Center offers Keynote Talks and Workshops covering many topics including:
Emotional Intelligence is now a top 10 skill, as identified by the WEF*. Can EI be developed? (*World Economic Forum)
Are you playing to the strengths of your Personality Style? PLUS…getting the best out of others?
Energy management is the new stress management! Boost your resiliency using the FAB Quotient
The Science of Productivity: What is the “Swiss Army Knife of Wellbeing?”