Do better business, better
Keynote | Custom topics | Learning & Development
Juanita regularly presents keynote and workshop sessions within the broad topic of “better business”.
She is the sole partner of the world-renowned “Staying in the Helicopter”® series created by Roger Harrop to help business leaders successfully work on (and not just in) their companies, and provide jargon-free advice on how to succeed in the new game of business.
Juanita has a knack for turning complex concepts into simplified, practical advice based on her own experience as business owner and independent non-executive director.
Her high energy delivery style always leads to audience comments of feeling inspired with renewed hope, and the phrase “I never thought about it that way, thanks Juanita!”
“We thoroughly enjoyed the session and discussions still lingered days after the conference.”
“Awesome content and presentation. Valuable and relevant not just for the boardroom. Thank you!”
“Juanita’s topic tied in perfectly with the rest of our session and I received positive feedback from the participants.”
- Innovation in 4…3…2…1
- Comfort – the addiction that kills success
- Disruptology: what you need to succeed in a fast-changing future
Juanita also quickly and easily develops custom sessions suited to specific client requirements within the following areas:
- Sustainable profitable growth
- Future-focused vision and strategy
- Behaviour change needed in the face of organisational change
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Blueprint for success for current and future business leaders