The Top Cybersecurity Keynote Speaker & The World’s Most Famous Hacker
Keynote | Global
There is no one like Kevin.
Once one of the FBI’s Most Wanted because he went on an ‘electronic joyride’ during which he hacked into more than 40 major corporations just for the challenge and not for monetary gain, Kevin Mitnick was once the most elusive computer break-in artist in history.
Today, he is a trusted, highly sought-after security consultant to Fortune 500 and governments worldwide. Kevin Mitnick is the world’s authority on hacking, social engineering, and security awareness training. In fact, the world’s most used computer-based end-user security awareness training suite bears his name.
Kevin’s keynote presentations are one part magic show, one part education, and all parts entertaining. Whether delivered virtually or live, Kevin will entertain and educate your audience with real demonstrations of the latest hacking techniques to help raise the security awareness of individuals and organizations worldwide while keeping attendees on the edge of their seats.
Kevin is a global bestselling author and his books are available in over 50 countries and 20 languages. He is the world authority on social engineering and security awareness training. Well over 1 million professionals watch Kevin Mitnick’s Security Awareness Training program every year. His written works are mandatory readings for security professionals. They include:
- The Art of Intrusion: The Real Story Behind the Exploits of Hackers, Intruders and Deceivers
- The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security
- Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker (NY Times Bestseller)
- The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data
He has been a commentator, security analyst, or interview subject for almost every major news outlet around the globe. Kevin has also been the subject of movies, books and countless articles.
“The World’s Greatest Hacker” Fox News
“The World’s Most Famous Hacker” CNN
- Digital security & cyber security
- Social engineering
- Hacking and hackers
- Remote workforce safety
- Enterprise hacking
- Digital privacy
- Custom hacking experiences and demonstrations for your own unique event