Ordinary People, Extraordinary Results
Keynote | Facilitation | Global
Dr Marc Kahn will explain how extraordinary environments make ordinary people perform extraordinarily. Marc is Visiting Professor of People, Organisation and Strategy at Middlesex University and the Global Head of Human Resources and Organisation Development for Investec plc.
He is a clinical psychologist, Chartered Business Coach, and seasoned management consultant. He has worked with businesses across geographies and industries since the 1990’s and his academic work is prescribed at universities internationally. He is based in London.
“Marc is THE most incredible OD, business savvy person I have come across. I learn something new every time I have the privilege to see him.” – Grace Harding, Managing Director, Ocean Basket
“Marc has an amazing depth of knowledge and wisdom, and a remarkable ability to apply his acumen in providing insightful and strategic suggestions to complex executive challenges.” – Brett Morris, Group CEO, FCB
- Ordinary people, Extraordinary performance
- Culture as the most powerful driver for performance
- The learning revolution: the end of the industrial model, Ordinary people, Extraordinary performance the beginning of learning as innovation
- Leadership as the management of culture
- Organizing for innovation
- The Hero Leader Fallacy