Described as a Swiss army knife for innovation, Philipp believes trust is the most important currency in the digital age.
Described as a Swiss army knife for innovation, Philipp Kristian believes trust drives all value in the digital economy. He is a TEDx speaker, global innovation strategist and worldwide authority on the Trust Economy. His book by the same name is available in English, German and Mandarin. Philipp keynotes top-tier conferences and private events for clients including World Congress of Accountants, Economist Intelligence Unit, Facebook, German Federal Ministry for Economics and Energy, Globe Telecom, MunichRe, P&G, Microsoft, Turner, SGInnovate, SMU, SUTD, Deloitte, Zillow and many others. He contributed to AsianLink, Forbes, e27, Esquire, Insurance Business, InVision Blog, Marketing Magazine, Start-Up Valley and Palace Magazine. Mass media like BFM Malaysia, BrandEins, Men’s Folio, Money FM 89.3, Springer Professional and YourStory featured his life’s work.
Philipp is a Managing Partner of Denkfabrik Digital (DDX), a German innovation foundry established in 1976. DDX helps many of the world’s iconic companies square the circle and transform their products and services — over 750 to date. He guides executives and C-Suites through complex transformations with a mix of simplicity, focus and resilience. Success is solving real problems to find new value and make all stakeholders better off — being good is a foundation for greatness. Prior, Philipp pioneered innovation activities across Fortune 500s in Asia and helped some of the most successful start-ups in Singapore (such as Circles.Life) transform their industries. In a whirlwind career, he served clients in over a dozen countries including Bhutan and the Maldives. Philipp was named a WEF Global Shaper, Kairos Global Fellow and St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow. He organises one of Singapore’s most popular social events for the start-up ecosystem (DrinkEntrepreneurs) and is an avid sailor and yogi.
“I really enjoyed your unique presentation during Munich Re CEO gathering. Totally different compared to the others” – Sabam Hutajulu, CEO, Tugu Pratama Indonesia
“Philipp’s brains run in the speed of light. Trust is one of the most sought-after values in the financial services, yet it has not been approached with a structure and intellectual rigour. I particularly enjoyed the Trust Economy model, which provides an invaluable framework for organisations to plan and design for trust.” – Jin Kang, VP Group Customer Experience, OCBC Bank
- The Trust Economy – What it is, and how it’s transforming work, play and the global marketplace
- Do You Trust The Future of Work? – Transforming workplaces into high-performance, high-trust environments
- Of Trust Leaps and Mars-Shots – How we built Asia’s first digital telco from scratch
- Data Trust Economy – Why trust is most crucial future differentiator for data-driven organisations, and how to lead with it
- Mental Monopoly – Creating peerless products and services by designing for customer trust
- The Future Isn’t Something We Enter, It’s Something we Trust – Why trust is the crucial ingredient to innovation and change, and six steps to build it effectively
- In Digital We Trust – How digital interfaces are evolving trust across industries, and what this means for incumbents
- Design Thinking
- Innovation Strategy