Mr Brand Africa – Global African Branding and Marketing Icon
Keynote | Global
Thebe Ikalafeng is the founder of Brand Africa, Public Sector Excellence and Brand Leadership and recognised as one of the Top 10 Thinkers in marketing. He is widely recognised in Africa and the world and has featured in global media, including CNN, BBC and CNBC Africa.
His keynote addresses are shaped by his extensive corporate, advisory and board experiences over 100 brands and businesses in Africa and travels to over 60 countries globally, where he gained an incomparable perspective and knowledge on building African and global brands.
Equally at ease with an audience of one or thousands, he has addressed diverse audiences in all the continents at blue-chip organisations and events such as Intel in the USA, South African Business Club and Brand Finance Forum in the United Kingdom, ICCA in China, Icograda Design Week in Spain, Middle East & Africa Duty Free Association in Dubai, DHL Tomorrow’s Leaders Convention and Meetings Africa in South Africa and EY Strategic Growth Forum Africa.
Whether you’re hosting a major event or you just need a fresh perspective, Ikalafeng will inspire the audience with ideas that energize, excite and empower.
“Thanks for the opportunity to witness and listen to one of the most dynamic and inspiring guest lecturers I have ever heard. Thebe Ikalafeng – has truly left a mark on my life. His guidance and comments made me think clearly about my personal branding.” – Arusha Govindsamy, Regional Sales Manager Commercial Fuels, Masana Petroleum Solutions.
- Africa Inside: Building Great Brands and Businesses in Africa
- Africa, the Good News: Peace, Prosperity and Unity.
- Brand You: For Inspired Performance [Personal Branding]
- Brand, the Beloved Country [Nation Branding]
- Customer Experience: The New Competitive Differentiator [Branded Customer Service]
- Made In Africa – Inspiration for Design, Brands and Culture
- Celebrity Branding: Lights, Camera, Action [Celebrity Branding]
- Intellectual Property for African Competitiveness and Wealth Creation